Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level support.
- Managing and Monitoring wi-fi infrastructure. Monitor receive alerts.
- Using different tools and applications to resolve the issue.
- First Level Troubleshooting.
- Open / Close Tickets.
- Follow up, Escalation of tickets.
- Customer support.
- Work on shift basis.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting, Configuring Knowledge on Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- Knowledge on Cisco and Mojo Wi-Fi devices.
- Knowledge on troubleshooting and configuring Access points with respect to OEM.
- Knowledge on troubleshooting and configuring Wireless LAN controller with respect to OEM.
- Certifications with respect to OEM (not mandatory but preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Excellent knowledge on Wireless Infrastructure /devices.
- Excellent grasping skills.
- Conflict resolution, Problem solving, Persuasion and influencing skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Product knowledge.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Indian Financial Technology And Allied Services
Indian Financial Technology and Allied Services (IFTAS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. It renders IT services to the Indian Banking and Financial industry. Services being rendered by IFTAS include (a) INFINET, the country-wide secure information technology network. (b) SFMS, India; s backbone inter-bank Financial Messaging Platform used for RTGS, NEFT, etc. (c) IBCC, the most trusted cloud platform for banks in India. The mandate of IFTAS is to provide essential IT-related services to the Reserve Bank of India, banks and financial institutions, effectively and efficiently. As these services constitute the backbone of the payment systems operations in India, IFTAS is geared up to provide uninterrupted 24 x 7 high-quality IT-related services to the Indian Banking and Financial Sector. IFTAS has been incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 as a not for profit company, reflecting the intention and mandate of the organization as an enabler and facilitator of automation. With INFINET and SFMS in steady state operations, IFTAS is focused on expanding its Cloud Services to include the entire gamut of Banking applications, targeted at players in the entire banking sector. IFTAS is looking for self-motivated, service-oriented, technology-savvy personnel who will help scale its operations and take it to a whole new level in innovation, service and size.
View Contact Details+