Roles and ResponsibilitiesSummary-
1.Understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view.
2. Building process-centric offerings and help end users while they face technical challenges introducing a business process focused IT infrastructure.
3.Building multi-channel, communication client-server architecture offerings and providing differentiated end-user experiences.
4. Creating and exploring possible open source platform, software, technologies to be use which help to optimize the cost and end user experience by bringing more options/alternate of existing channel, communication, database, middleware technologies.
5. Ability to design and develop the components and tools using open source frameworks and tools
6. Ability to develop unit test suite and integration test cases and code coverage.
7. Ability to develop and deploy applications in containerized environment
- Implement Technical proposal, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Solution & Services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, Micro service patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services.
- Implement architectural governance processes.
- Define strong data architecture and backup & Restore mechanism
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message and event-driven architectures.
- Migration of architectures or set up.
- Work on Authentication and Authorization for services and application
- Able to deploy & maintain the selected/finalized architecture
- Able to bring open source platform, technologies which increases multiple options for end users to optimize the compatibility and cost part.
- Solution design from functional, non-functional, technical and low level solutioning including SOP, blueprint Preparation for various projects under payment domain
- Continuous Design, development and integration
- validation and verification of solution and confirmation.
- Effectively oversee project staff, managing the shift roaster and delegating work to the team with proper follow-ups and guidance till closure
- Efficiently communicate to all stakeholders to manage expectations of the Operations in a time bounded fashion
- Involvement while working very closely with the Project support team towards resolution of the any technical and non-technical issues which a team may be facing.
- To ensure completeness of root cause for major/critical incidents, and where possible resolve or provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements to avoid/abolish future incidents on such open source
- Evaluate various solution and help management in finalization on technical ground.
- In depth understanding in open source technology full stack Java,Node.js / Angular / ReactJs / Bootstrap / etc.
- Expert in object-oriented programming, software design patterns,
- Strong knowledge of enterprise-class software requirements including security, scalability, and usability
- Hands-on experience in Restful API management and Microservices architecture
- Proven experience in database designing for both RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres) ,Stored Procedure
- Understanding in source code versioning using GIT and setting up CI/CD pipelines for automated build and testing
- Experience in setting up Dockerized containers and Kubernetes
- Ability to fully design and produce end- to- end technical specification for software systems
- Message queue such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, etc. Bi-directional messaging using Socket
- Having Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts & Principles and SQL
- Having knowledge in data structure, algorithms, messaging concepts
- Having good Knowledge in shell scripts and Linux environment
- Mandatory Skills Sets: Open source technologies, IBM MQ, Unix Scripts, Apache Tomcat, Restful services and basic working knowledge of Java frameworks.
- Optional Skill Sets: Advance Java, Spring & Hibernate framework, API, any IDE, Oracle/SQL
Desired Candidate ProfileExperience-
- Minimum of 5+ Years’ experience. Relevant hands-on experience of 2+ in open source software system.
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced, high performance and delivery environment. Proficient knowledge on banking domain is mandatory. Basic understanding of Payment System is necessary
- Candidate should have understanding of NEFT, RTGS and trade messages like LC and BG's.
- Candidate should have Strong MS Project, Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Candidate should have ability to work independently and delivery independent tasks/goals. Team level goals/tasks should also be delivered as required.
- Strong Software life cycle and Project management skills
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Financial Technology And Allied Services