- The candidate will be supporting on various projects handled under the Payment Systems Department
- Work with development and support team members across different teams and IT vendors including clients to understand the expected outcome.
- Work with functional and technical teams to define project scope and render all support for prerequisites towards development team.
- Integrate the updated specifications into the proposed systems and ensure compatibility of systems and approved software flow.
- Coordinate & execute with QA teams for UAT of deliverables.
- Provide periodic updates, MIS reporting and executive reporting on project status, High Level Design(HLD), Low Level Design(LLD) etc.
- Monitor lifecycle of the project and evaluate the stakeholders reviews and work on requirements.
- Assist technical team to identify all the limitations and challenges, resolve issues, enable the system for smooth workflow.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are must for this position.
- Passionate to learn new technologies / tools as required.
- Ability to manage the stakeholder relationships and expectations. Manage effective stakeholder communication.
- Should act to bridge the gap between technical and business teams.
- Should be able to convey the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work and preparation of Low level design document.
- Should be responsible for tracking, managing, and reporting on the progress of the requirements.
- Documenting process flows and execution for he same.
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Able to understand the development requirements and effort involved.
- Tracking the progress of the project requirements.
- Work with program/project managers, product owners, and other team members in providing necessary support in order to complete the specific SOW.
- Obtain a strong functional understanding of business processes and systems.
- Validation and verification of solution and confirmation.
- Efficiently communicate to all stakeholders to manage expectations of project in a time bounded fashion.
- Ability to constantly ensure necessary risk assessments, monitor proactively addressed all risks in a timely fashion. Provide proper documentation of risks for specific SOW.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare action.
- Ownership of technical and non-technical issues and co-ordination with Cross functional teams for resolving issues.
- Involve in root cause and impact analysis.
- To ensure applications/software environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with system maintenance policies
- Minimum of 3-5 Years experience.
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high expectation 24x365 environment.
- Work Experience in NEFT/RTGS systems - Mandatory
- Experience in banking domain with specific work experience in Payment Systems - desirable
- Candidate should have hands on work experience in NEFT, RTGS and trade messages like LC and BG's and other messaging standard MT 15022, ISO20022. - desirable
- Experience MS Project, Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
- Knowledge of NEFT/RTGS systems - Mandatory
- Knowledge on API and Microservices, various communication protocol, middleware technologies - Mandatory[Any one]
- PMP certification added advantage
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Understanding and Executing of the SQL Statements and Basics of Java - Mandatory
- Candidate should have the good understanding of databases
- Payments Domain Knowledge for domestic and international market would be must - Mandatory
- Understanding of the regulatory and competitive impacts on Payments
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Banking domain- Mandatory
- Good communication skills, email etiquettes, with ability to work in shifts
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers,MBA/PGDM in Information Technology,M.Tech in Computers
Indian Financial Technology And Alliedservices
Company Website URL: www.iftas.in
Contact Company:Indian Financial Technology And Alliedservices
Address:Unit No. 4, D Wing,THIRD FLOOR,Times Square,Andher, i Kurla Road,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India