Roles and ResponsibilitiesSummary-
To architect/design related to network requirements for PCR, Cloud and other relevent IFTAS offerings
• Support operational and deployment for traditional networking and firewall platforms throughout locations.
• This position will perform operational support for the existing Network infrastructure and ensure that global processes and standards are followed while providing optimum stability for networks.
• The position also includes tasks such as documentation and performing presentations and assisting with management reporting and budget planning.
• Managing network operations as per policies/standards.
• Ensuring network stability and 24x7 NOC operations.
• Managing stakeholders and working with teams
• Comply with standards of operations and security.
• Setup & Maintain MPLS network for country.
• Architect/Design end to end network solutions with appropriate and latest technologies and security considerations for different projects with scalability and resilience considerations.
• Manage corporate LAN/WAN and mission-critical Datacenter environments
• Explore new products/solutions in the market which are relevant and will help to incrase ensure the uptime & availability of the environment
• Prior experience in managing large network infrastructure of BFSI environments
• Analyze the network traffic at low level using network sniffers (Ex- wireshark) to identify the root cause
• Managing Network Management Systems (NMS)
• Automation of network related tasks.
• Experience on high end switches and routers product lines of CISCO and/ or Juniper. Engineer must also have architecture knowledge in these products
• Manage & ensure uptime for WAN, Internet, VPN network.
• Experience with McAfee Webgateway, Sniffers, SLB, Wireless, Bluecoat Proxies and other similar technologies
• Manage NOC operations including resource management and roster planning
• Excellent vendor co-ordination and escalation skills. Doing regular vendor reviews and tracking closure of outstanding action items.
• Should be able to handle IT Servicedesk Service team of more than 20 people operating in Servicedesk.
• Exhibit good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Receive minimal instructions on routine work, general instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Provide guidance and training to new engineers and architects within their team
• Experience in Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, Nexus 7K/ Nexus 5K/ Nexus 2K product lines and/or equivalent juniper product lines will be added advantage.
Degree in Computer Science / IT with 12+ years experience
Degree in any discipline / IT with 18+ years experience
• Desired candidate must have 10 + years of total IT experience.
• 7.5+ years of experience in Routing and Switching
• 7.5+ years of experience in network security products Ex- Cisco ASA / FTD, Checkpoint, Fortigate, Juniper SRX)
Desired Candidate ProfileKnowledge-
• Experience in network overlay technologies like VXLAN, OTV, AVN and EVPN/BGP is must
• Good experience in network security solutions like VPN, DDoS, DMZ networks
• Good exposure / experience about various Public / private Cloud technologies • Familiarity with automation and orchestration using Cloud Management Platforms is must
• Ability to design/architect end to end network solutions is must
• Knowledge and prior experience of design, deploy and operation of large MPLS networks
• Strong knowledge in Datacenter interconnect technologies
• Knowledge of Quality of Service mechanisms
• Project Management and ITIL.
• Strong understanding of networking principles
• Strong understanding of network security principles
• Good understanding of system integration concepts
• Essential Skills on Carrier Ethernet/ Metro Ethernet Design/ Integration/ Implementation with hands-on experience on Cisco (ASR9K, ASR 901/902/920) and or equivalent juniper product lines.
• Working knowledge and experience BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IP/MPLS, QoS, MPLS Traffic Engineering, IPv6, Multicast can be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills: ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives and customer
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Financial Technology And Allied Services