1) Product Specialist and Ownership of ISO20022 based Payments Messaging Standards as lead,
2) Ownership of the governance, implementation and change management around these standards, across all services including Payment Messages (NEFT, RTGS), Cash Management, and Trade Finance
3) Ability to influence and design the migration of Central Payment System messaging standards to ISO 20022
4) Deep understanding of, and ability to conduct, impact assessment across all the affected businesses, products, solutions, and channels on account of ISO20022 migration. Communicate such impact across various stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and migration.
5) Provide insights and bring expertise on ISO2002 and lead the support for IFTAS and member banks to execute this change.
6)The candidate will be leading various projects from the conceptualization till product delivery across SFMS, NEFT, RTGS and any another Payment and Settlement systems.
7) Application Interface, Integration Design, Development, Deployment till Implementation.
8) The candidate should have the skill to mentor the team and work parallelly on various/multiple projects and activities.
9) Lead the team and guide the staff in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing systems and applications.
10) Deliver the Projects to meet the business requirements based on the internal or external development teams.
11) Manage the expectations of development and the stakeholders of the Project Management
12) Stays abreast on the best practices in the System Development Life Cycle and manage the SDLC from initiation to closure
13) Stays abreast on the Software Project Management Skill and take accountability of the Projects.
- Solution design skills with proficiency in building functional, non-functional, technical and low-level designs, including SOP and blueprint preparation for various projects under the Payment System domain.
- Good Solution architecting skills for various projects under Payments domain with ISO20022 messaging standards.
- Security assessment, maintaining constant security posture and robustness of applications, including conducting audit and ensuring compliance by working with multiple stakeholders.
- Continuous Design, Development and Integration: Knowledge of methods, tools, systems and processes.
- Validation and verification of solution and confirmation.
- Ability to conduct independent R&D and build Payments technical roadmap.
- Effectively oversee project staff, manage shifts and practice effective delegation with proper follow-ups and guidance till closure.
- Efficiently communicate to all stakeholders to manage expectations from Operations (banks, internal departments, RBI) and other teams in a time bounded manner.
- Ensure necessary risk assessment, review, monitoring of software systems, platform, and overall environment, and proactively addressed issues.
- Provide continuous updates and inputs to all stakeholders including Top Management, Steering committees and other groups.
- Provide effective supervision and demonstrate ownership of tasks given.
- Ability to conduct detailed root cause analysis at technical and functional level for major/critical incidents, provide workarounds, suggestions and improvements.
- Ensure applications/software environments are fully maintained, with supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with system maintenance policies.
- Minimum of 10+ Years total experience, with minimum 3+ years in ISO20022 projects
- The candidate should possess an understanding of ISO20022 messaging format and its implementation in Payment System domain.
- Work experience should be similar i.e. ISO20022 in Payment System
- Proficiency in Banking processes and related domain is mandatory.
- Candidate should have excellent understanding of NEFT, RTGS and trade messages like LC and BG's.
- Knowledge of other messaging stanadards like MT 15022 will be an advantage.
- Candidate should have strong skills in MS Project, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Work experience in ISO20022 for Payment System, Trade Finance. - Mandatory
- Knowledge of API and Microservices, various communication protocol, middleware technologies.
- Understanding and Executing of the SQL Statements and Basics of Java. -Mandatory
- Work Experience in NEFT/RTGS systems will be an desirable/advantage.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Devops Architect
- DevOps Professional Certification
- Docker Certified Associate
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in Information Technology,M.Tech in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers
Indian Financial Technology And Alliedservices
Company Website URL: www.iftas.in
Contact Company:Indian Financial Technology And Alliedservices
Address:Unit No. 4, D Wing,THIRD FLOOR,Times Square,Andher, i Kurla Road,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India