Roles and ResponsibilitiesSummary:
- Requirement Analysis and capturing business requirements, understanding technical and functional specifications in detail.
- Assessment of the existing product to come-up with area of improvement such as in technical design, functional design, competitive analysis of product segments etc .
- Work with development and support team members across different teams and IT vendors.
- Work with functional and technical teams to define project scope, software development design and workflow design.
- Should be able to integrate, compatibility for updated specifications into the proposed systems architecture.
- Coordinate & execute with QA teams for UAT of the deliverables. Prepare relevant test cases and work flow.
- Provide periodic updates, MIS reporting and executive reporting on project status, High Level Design(HLD), Low Level Design(LLD), etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate to learn new technologies / tools as required.
- Ability to review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
- Ability to manage the stakeholders relationships and expectations by keeping them regularly updated on the project results.
- Review design, development and testing deliverables to ensure the completeness of the requirements.
- Ability monitor lifecycle of the project and evaluate the stakeholders reviews and work on the requirements.
- Ability to assist the technical team to identify all the limitations and challenges in the requirements and help in resolving them
- Solution design from functional, non-functional, technical and low level solutioning including SOP, Blueprint Preparation for various projects under payment domain.
- Good technical and payments related solution design skills for various projects under payment domain specially in area of ISO20022 messaging standards.
- Security assessment and constant security evaluation of application and product segments. Conducting security audits (internal and external) and ensuring compliance.
- Continuous Design, Development and Integration.
- Validation and verification of solution and confirmation.
- Ability to do independently conduct R & D on various payment system designs and options.
- Effectively oversee project staff, delegate work to the team with proper follow-ups and guidance till closure.
- Efficiently communicate to all stakeholders to manage expectations of project in a time bounded fashion.
- Ability to constantly ensure necessary risk assessments, monitor proactively addressed all risks in a timely fashion. Provide proper documentation of risks.
- Ability to analyze data, prepare good quality presentations and high impact reports for Top Management and various committees.
- Ownership of technical and non-technical issues and co-ordination with Cross functional teams for resolving issues.
- Trouble shoot critical issues, provide solutions and root cause analysis.
- To ensure applications/software environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with system maintenance policies.
BE./ B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Minimum of 8+ Years’ experience, with at least 3 years team management experience.
- Relevant experience of 5+ years of experience in Business requirement, quality analyst and software development lifecycle.
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced, high expectation 24x7 environment.
- Proficient knowledge in banking domain with specific knowledge in Payment Systems is mandatory.
- Candidate should have understanding of NEFT, RTGS and trade messages like LC and BG's and other messaging standard MT 15022,ISO20022.
- Candidate should have the Proficient knowledge on banking domain is mandatory
- Candidate should have Strong MS Project, Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
- Candidate should have ability to work independently and manage ones’ time
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work Experience in NEFT/RTGS systems
- Knowledge on API and Microservices, various communication protocol, middleware technologies
- PMP certification added advantage
- Knowledge in Banking domain
- Good communication skills, email etiquettes, with ability to work in all shifts (24/7)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Understanding and Executing of the SQL Statements and Basics of Java
- Candidate should have the good understanding of database
- Should be aware of functionality of web services, API, Microservices, cluster set up, High availability set up
- Payments Domain Knowledge
- Understanding of the regulatory and competitive impacts on Payments
- Understanding of IBM MQ, Oracle/SQL, Unix Scripts, Advance Java, API, any IDE, Restful services, Open source technologies.
- Proficient in Opensource technologies, Software design, Solution Designing & Technical architecting.
BE./ B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Other Post Graduate,MCA in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Financial Technology And Allied Services
View Contact Details+