Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have strong working knowledge as Database Administrator.
- Candidate should have experience in trouble shooting GI, Database and performance tuning issues in RAC/Non-RAC set up.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Windows and UNIX environments (AIX/RHEL).
- Strong Performance tuning experience with a good understanding of database statistics, Locks & Blocking sessions, Explain plan analysis, AWR report analysis, Server resource monitoring etc.
- Experience on applying/maintaining GI and Database & DB security patches.
- Should be able to create, maintain Data guard databases, troubleshoot and fix DG issues.
- Strong in handling all types of backups, refreshes and recovery procedures.
- Good understanding of database partitioning, Golden Gate implementation & maintenance, database security architecture and maintenance.
- Involvement in finding RCA of problem and taking appropriate actions.
- Good communication skills, email etiquettes, with ability to work in all shifts (24/7).
- Thorough Knowledge in handling RAC databases.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Candidate should have strong 5-7 years of experience as Database Administrator.
- Candidate should have good experience on RAC, Database Administration, Data guard, Golden Gate including open source DB.
- Candidate should have good working experience on Windows and any one of the UNIX environments (AIX/RHEL).
- Candidate should follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of business issues.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of Linux/Unix Internals, Systems/Application backend Design & Architecture.
- Candidate should have Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Data guard, RAC, Database Administration, ASM, RMAN, Expdp, Golden gate, scripting languages.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Financial Technology And Allied Services
View Contact Details+